How to unbrick hard bricked Xperia

3:37 AM

                                                             My Experience
I am having a Sony xperia tipo and i by mistake bricked it! I searched on Google that how to unbrick it .Every website had the same answer download flashtool and install the firmware but how could i do that as since my xperia was hard bricked even Sony logo was not coming.When i used Sony pc compainion and clicked repair it was also not helping it gave a message that it contains modified software.So after all the experiments i found a way to unbrick it.

                                                            Requirements
To unbrick the Xperia (any) you need
USB,Flashtool,Sony pc companion or Update Service(Sony)
Flashtool is not required if you phone's bootloader is not unlocked.

                                                               Procedure 
Don't follow the starting steps if your bootloader ain't  unlocked .
Keep pressing volume down button and then connect your phone with usb cable already inserted in pc.If green light didn't lit at first try,remove the battery and reinsert it and try again.
Now open the flashtool and click unlock bootloader(even its unlocked) it will say that unlocked then gain do the same then you will see a button where it will be written "Relock" click it and now your bootloader is locked.
                             

Now people will locked bootloader should also follow the steps
Pc companion :- Unplug your device and open the pc companion  and click Support zone
Then click update software then click repair my phone then follow the steps and it will ask you to select your phone then after installing the new software your phone will start running.

Update Service :-accept the agreement , click next and it will ask you to select your phone and then press volume down button and connect your phone at the same time with usb click next after installing original firmware your phone will be running.

Please follow me on soundcloud if it helped LINK

You Might Also Like

41 comments

  1. You are my angel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont have that encircled button that u mention in the flashtool please help :(
    but when i connect there is this green light on my xperia neo v.. then after awhile it gone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First search weither bootloader can be unlocked at your device, if yes then download the flashtool from new link

      Delete
    2. you must install drivers

      Go to computer>flashtool>drivers>and install Fastboot and your device

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much sir.
    I had the exact same problem,my Xperia tipo wouldn't even boot up so I couldn't use Flashtool to flash stock firmware.
    Your method worked perfectly for me.
    Words cannot express how Thankful I am to you.
    You saved me and certainly saved my phone.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my phone is also sony tipo it reboots every 10 seconds
    i try to use the method above but i cant unlock the bootloader
    and i cant even flash my phone
    please help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude then open Sony Pc companion and connect your phone with pc using usb.
      There will be written update phone, click it and then click repair my phone then do what it tells you

      Delete
  6. Sweet, I was seriously already about to dumped it when I found this! Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. link not woking,check.[flashtool link
    ]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey man my phone doesnt light led!! It wilo just vibrate! Even if i remove the batery and connect battery again, it will just vibrate! It wont charge and wont light!! I neeed help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then externally charge the battery.In market there are some chargers that allow you to charge battery so when battery is charge put it in and then try

      Delete
  9. My bootloader is locked only and what should i do i am hard bricked!!! Pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the post above from
      "Now people will locked bootloader should also follow the steps" till end

      Delete
  10. i don't have charge in my phone while sony pc companion says 80% charge is needed what to do. please reply fast please beg you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro then you might externally charge the battery.In market there are some chargers that allow you to charge battery so when battery is charge put it in and then unbrick your phone

      Delete
  11. thanks a billion....... it worked

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can do this for non removable battry phones? Is this work with highend phone? please reply me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For phones like that you have only one choice that is to follow the steps above.I don't think there's an alternative way

      Delete
  13. Hi,
    I have a sony Go that failed doing an update. When it powers up I just see the Sony logo. I can't take the battery out as it is all sealed (its a waterproof phone).
    Holding down the volume down key does not connect.

    Any ideas ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. this only work for a soft bricked phone, not a hard bricked one

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just have a red light flashing everytime I connect the phone. How do I know if my phone is a SOFT BRICK or HARD BRICK?

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.themarketmafia.blogspot.in chake This sit

    ReplyDelete
  17. While updating my tipo software from pc companion it showed error and damaged phone software.what should i do i have retried so many times.
    My tipo is unrooted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if it's bootloader is unlocked then relock it

      Delete
  18. My xperia e dual C1604 has brick not booting bootloder lock
    india

    ReplyDelete
  19. my comp gets stuck on the preparing computer for software update!
    ive got an xperia ion!
    tried to flash paranoidandroid and it never booted back!
    so,i tried to go into recovery(cwm) and nothing happened,so,im trying this,all thats haoppening is that the green led lights up!
    help!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, and my computer is not slow, 3.1gH , intel i3

      Delete
  20. Thanks man! It works properly on my Sony Xperia E O:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. how can i recover my xperia neo l hard bricked it does not show green led while connecting with pc but red light blinks please help

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KASHISH DEWAN Remove the battery,put it back and keep pressing down key and connect your phone with pc .If it didn't worked then you better buy a new one :(

      Delete

  22. My Xperia C4 Dual Dead After Flash
    Its So Sad After Buying My Sony C4 Dual I've Tried To Flash it Then My Phone Is Dead When put USB cable red led only and its says on Computer Unknown device Any One know a Solution for this problem... Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My xperia C4 dual is also bricked. It shows red light and shows unknown device on computer. How do i remove and charge the unremovable battery? Please help

      Delete
  23. Unbricking a hard-bricked Xperia device requires meticulous steps. Using specific tools and firmware, one can revive the device from a non-functional state. How VPN Use Following a detailed guide.

    ReplyDelete